Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Is it Summer yet????


Okay, I can readily admit.. I am not a good blogger. I get so busy having fun and then I forget to update on my pages. We have been doing more of the same. Playing, swimming and just hanging out. The kids are so excited that it is finally warm enough to go swimming. The beginning of June means just two months until we leave for the beach. We are the most excited about this! We can not wait. Here are a few pictures of the kids swimming. Now that they both can swim "in the deep" end and jump off the board they have a blast. I just love watching them laugh and play. I love this picture of Scarlett. She is so funny at the pool. Every single picture I took of her jumping in, her arms were wide open! and trust me she was yelling something crazy as she jumped in. Rather it be "cowabunga" or "cannonball" . She is having a blast. We are off to go swimming again. :)

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I have so many good memories of swimming in that pool! Still looks like so much fun.