Sunday, June 22, 2008

Please pray...

A couple in our Sunday School class went to Cancun to celebrate their tenth anniversary and while vacationing there, the wife drown. This is a very sweet dear couple with two small children waiting for them at home. Please pray that God gives the husband the strength to face this horrible reality. Pray that God will help the children with understanding. Please pray for a peace that passes understanding. Pray for them in their grief. Their oldest is 9 years old and the "baby" is only three. These children have lost their mother, and I pray that God helps them during this time, I can not imagine how hard this is going to be. This is such tragic and sudden news. Please pray for this family over the next days, weeks and years ahead.

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Oh, Michelle, this is terrible news! I'm so sorry. Do I know them??? Count on me to pray. So sad!

Your blog looks great. Did you use that site I mentioned? They have adorable things on there. What you used is really cute!