Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Tooth Fairy

Those of you that know me may know that I am totally freaked out by teeth. After years of Emergency Room work it is the one area that has not gotten any better. Bones and teeth still really make me sick at my stomach! This morning started off nice and pleasant driving to baseball camp, McDonald's breakfast burrito in hand and then I hear sniffling from the back of the van. Ethan has bit into his burrito and his tooth is so lose it is bleeding! OH NO! I barely look at it.. give it a quick move to make sure it is definitely loose and then tell him to just leave it alone. I call hubby in a panic and he tells me that he is at work and couldn't help... I knew that I just needed to have someone to hear me freak out. Ethan worked on that tooth all day! Poor child, he had very little help from me. Finally when daddy got home he took him into the bathroom and after about five minutes here comes Ethan with his front bottom tooth missing! He was so proud and even more excited about the Tooth Fairy coming to visit. :) Here are a couple of pictures of Ethan showing off his missing tooth and his tooth just before he put it under
his pillow. For those of you wondering, I promise Ethan has his own macho bed.. but Scarlett and him sleep in the same bed most nights. That is a whole other post! We finally manage to get the kids out of our bed and now they both do not like sleeping alone. Two adults and two pretty big kids was way to much for our queen size bed! There is no way I am buying a king size bed.. they would just move back in with hubby and I! :) Lastly I wanted to share a super cute video of Ethan, but apparently I had my camera turned sideways and now I can't figure out how to turn the video.. so turn your head to the left and enjoy! :)


0 comments: