Monday, June 16, 2008

So much to catch up on..

I have so much to catch up on and NO PICTURES to do it with ! I hate when I forget my camera and it seems that has happened a lot lately. We have been really busy having fun! :) Hubby and I actually had a date night. It was much needed and we had a lot of fun. We went to dinner and a movie. We went to the Market Street Cinema, which shows mostly independent films and we saw "Young @ Heart". It is a documentary about a singing group of older people, you must be at least 72 years old to join, and they sing current rock songs. It was an excellent documentary. The "feel good" type that makes you happy when the movie is over. Just proof life doesn't end at a certain age!

We have played softball and baseball and lots of swimming. Play dates and birthday parties for the kids. Concerts and reunions for me! and NO PICTURES! I hate that!

Hubby did get pictures of our nightly visitors. We have had this group of three or four deer that show up every night around 7pm and stand at the back of our fence. They mingle around and eat grass and then disappear back into the woods.

That is about all that has gone on the past week. I will try to get a lot better about taking pictures. I hate that I am so bad at it! Hope you all are having a great week!

0 comments: