Monday, June 16, 2008

A belated Happy Father's Day

I need to give a shout out to my dear sweet hubby and the best "baby daddy" I know! :) He is so awesome with the kids. This from a man that had never even held a baby! He is more protective than me if that is possible. He obsesses over everything that could "possibly" happen. I have seen him spend countless hours in the back yard teaching Ethan the ins and outs of every sport imaginable. I have seen him worry and stress over Scarlett's hair and spend an hour brushing it very gently to make sure she had no tangles. The kids think it is a treat to go to the "garden store" with their daddy and pick out seeds and plants to put in our yard. They just enjoy being with their daddy. I love the fact that they are so close. I have been so blessed with such an awesome husband! I don't show him near often enough how much I love him and how blessed I am to have such a great man and great example for our children.

Hope you had a Happy Father's Day! I tried to make it special. :) I love you!

I hope all the daddy's out there had a great Father's Day!

0 comments: