Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Twenty Things I will NEVER.. or probably NEVER do..

I saw this on a few peoples blogs and then when Leigh Ann did it recently on hers.. it reminded me that I wanted to do it and think about twenty things I thought I would never do. So, here is goes, and mine is in no particular order.

1. I will never like FROGS! I am so afraid of frogs I would rather see anything at my front door, other than a frog.
2. You will never hear me say that "I can't wait to go to work!"
3. I will never regret being home with my kids.
4. I will never enjoy eating or tasting fish.. if you can even get me to try it.
5. I will never drink milk (unless it is live or die.. then I would consider it)
6. I will never understand how hubby can watch every single football game that comes on TV
7. I will never ride a big roller coaster.
8. I will never use a lawn mower. I am scared of them, too.
9. I will never enjoy basketball as much as other sports.
10. I will never quit liking cheese dip and chips.
11. I will never sing in public.
12. I will never completely understand the male sex.
13. I will never forget to tell my kids how much I love them and how special they are to me.
14. I will never truly be able to let my family know how much I appreciate them.
15. I will never enjoy the "sand in your swimsuit" feeling at the beach.
16. You will never hear me say "Let's go ride the Ferris Wheel".. again the heights things.. EWW!
17. I will never be able to do a back handspring again.
18. I will never enjoy dieting!
19. I will never be the size I would LOVE to be.
20. I will never be able to stop saying NEVER... so "never say never" does not apply here.

I also saw the list of the twenty things you will ALWAYS do.. so think about your twenty you will always do. :)

0 comments: