Thursday, June 19, 2008

More baseball...


Well, baseball camp ended and the boys were sad to see it come to an end. They had the best time. Hayden, Tate and Ethan buddied up all week! This picture was emailed to me this morning.. how cute is that! I take it that was their good bye moment.. even though Ethan and Hayden were going to see each other in a short five hours! ha! and Tate was going home with us. They obviously learned a lot from what I hear. Ethan has been coaching me all week about how I should be hitting and fielding. Softball is a little different but I am sure I could learn a lot from the boys! Baseball was pretty much the story of our week. While Scarlett and I sat in the stand and visited the boys were coached. I took a few really cute pics of Scarlett and I thought I would share those since nothing else happened during the week. Scarlett did decide this week that she no longer wanted to take gymnastics. Maybe I was trying to live vicariously through her thinking she really enjoyed it. She is less than twenty feet from me on the mat and crying her eyes out telling me she "just misses me so bad!" That was her reasoning for not wanting to participate! Maybe I should really get away from my kids more if she misses me that bad from twenty feet. :) We will try it next week if she is not too tired and if she wants to but if not I guess that is the end of gymnastics. So, Leigh Ann if EG wants to take gymnastics and you need some really cute, unworn leotards.. I have them! with matching scrunchies for some!

Lastly, this is for the ladies of the blog. Ethan has figured it all out! MIRRORS??? Forget about 'em! Just lay your clothes out on the floor and draw your face and hands (yes he told me those were hands) and see what you look like dressed! Now, why didn't I think of that? I would always look great! I could take it a step further and find a poster of Gisele for the hands and face and then see how my outfit looked out! When he told me wanted to see what he looked like with his baseball clothes on.. I wondered why not just look in the mirror.. but now I understand! I might just have to try that that next time I am going out. ha!

Hope you all have had a great week! I know we have.

0 comments: