Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cutest Pumpkins in the Patch

We finally made it out to the pumpkin patch for our pictures. My nephews were able to go with us, too. We had a great time. Scarlett is the only girl, so with five boys she is a little out numbered. She really clings to cousin Mitchell. I am so glad that he doesn't mind and he puts up with her hanging on him. At fourteen I am sure there are other things he would rather be doing, but he never lets on that she is bothering him. She just loves HER Mitchell.The kids had a great time. We rode the hayride out to the patch and they all picked out the biggest pumpkin they possibly could and then yelled for someone to come carry it! :)
This is a annual event for us. I have scrapbook pages dating back to 2002 when Ethan was just a little over a year old. I just love looking back at my cute little pumpkins! My mom usually makes Scarlett the cutest outfits to wear to the Pumpkin Patch, but this year we never got around to making it. But I still have lots of cute pictures from our day at the patch and that is what is important to me. :) A lady at the pumpkin patch with her child took a big group picture of all of us. We look like a motley crew! ha!
How is this for a scary crew of kids! :) ha! I just love all these silly monster face pictures. They crack me up with the things they come up with. Scarlett may be the only girl, but she fits right in with the boys.
Here is our group shot, what a fun day we had! We stayed out there so long that we had to race home and get changed to make it to Ethan's end of the season soccer party. We love Larry's Pizza. They have the best pizza buffet. YUMMO! I tried the BLT pizza, let's just say HEAVEN! If you have a Larry's close by, GO TRY THAT PIZZA! It is so good. Ethan had a great coach this year, we are excited about Spring soccer. The team stays together, so I am sure they will be even better next year. Our week has been busy, as usual. The kids are so excited that tomorrow is Halloween! They can't wait to go trick or treating. We always have so much fun and get way too much candy. Saturday morning we are getting up early to drive to Fayetteville to go to the Razorback game, so Ethan is in heaven. Candy, Halloween and the Razorbacks.. does life get any better????

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Givens-Craig Family said...

Such wonderful pics. Guess you have given me another place to go check out to eat. (Just what I need!) Have fun trick or treating and be safe going to the Razorback game. Tell the kids Happy Halloween from all of us.

Megan L Hutchings said...

Motley Crew...LOL! I think your gang is absolutely precious ;)!

I would have to agree: Halloween, Football, and Candy...PRETTY AWESOME!

tondays said...

love the pictures - looks like fun!

the BLT pizza at Larry's is one of my favorites - we have been eating there for years way back at the original Larry's (even though it's not in the best part of town - hubby used to work in the area and found it before any one new about it, we even know Larry) - has been one of our favorite places for years!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Michelle
Thanks so much for visiting my blog this week. Sorry not to say "hello" sooner but we have been away for a few days. I have really enjoyed reading your lovely blog. Your annual trip to the pumpkin patch and Boo at The Zoo looked so much fun. Your pictures from Petit Jean Mountain and your Night in The woods were amazing. The scenery is breathtaking. You have a beautiful family. I am looking foward to getting to know you.
Lindsay