Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

I am such a bad mom! We arrived in Benton ready to trick or treat and guess who's camera did not have a her media card in her camera??? Yep, you guess it, so I am waiting on pictures from everyone else to show you some cute pics of my kids trick or treating. Let's just say I had the cutest Batgirl and Batman on the block. :)

After trick or treating, two of my nephews came home with us to spend the night. Mitchell, my 14 year old nephew was Michael Myers for Halloween. He was rather scary! We decided it would be fun to scare people and of course being that he is 14 he thought that sounded cool. Hubby and I are not in the habit of trying to get my nephews hurt or maimed while they are in our care, but tonight was HILARIOUS!!! We had Mitchell stand out by the road with our jack-o-lantern and watch the cars driving by. You should have seen the brake lights on the cars that drove by our house!! :) Tell me if you drove by and saw this... would you be scared????

A house nearby was having a Halloween party, complete with a very loud karaoke machine.. so we pulled down the drive and dared him to get out and run around the bonfire and scare the people. I think they had been partaking rather heavily in the libations because they didn't even seem to notice him there. It was a big laugh for all of us left in the car just watching! :)
By 1:00 am ( we had put the little kids to be a long time before this) we had had our fun with Mitchell and we had a very long day ahead of us, so we all went to bed. Definitely not your typical Halloween night but I don't think hubby and I have enjoyed Halloween that much in quite a few years.

Hope you all had a very Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

HILARIOUS AND QUITE SCAREY ;)!

Don't feel bad about the camera...my battery died!!!

Givens-Craig Family said...

You are just TOO funny. I know you made up for the photos later. I am glad your Halloween was so fun.