Thursday, October 16, 2008

AWW! Thank you! I got an award...


I got an award for being a blogging BFF! AWW! Thanks! I think this is the first award that I have figured out how to post on my blog and how to actually accept and respond, too. I am so excited! Thank you, Shortone! I love reading your blog and I am SURE we will soon meet since we seem to be at ALL the same events!

I love this award. It has been amazing to me how the blogging world has developed into friendships. We see so much into others lives that it is hard not to really began to love the fellow bloggers that you follow. The rules of this award are to pass it along to five other bloggers. Four of the recipients should be dedicated followers of your blog and one should be a "newbie" if at all possible.

I am sure that some of you have received this award and if you have.. OH WELL! You are still getting it from me as you are one of my blogging BFF's and you may even be a real life BFF.

1. Megan- I love reading about your life at home and at work. You little boy is too cute! I am partial to curly red hair.. but still he would be adorable even if I wasn't a little partial. I am sure that when I am in the 'boro in December we will just HAVE to meet!

2. Nancie- While you are a new BFF in real life it is great to learn more about you and your family through your blog. I knew when I met you that we would get along. Why else would we both have such great kids! :)

3. Leigh Ann- Yes, I know you have received this award.. but how could I have a list of my blogging BFF's and not put you on the list??? There is really nothing more I need to say. Love ya!

4. Rachel- Love the blog.. when you update! I figure if I give you an award that will motivate the need for a new post. Miss you here on our GNO! We need a visit from our Roachel.. or maybe we should plan a trip to see you!! :)

5. Michele- I love reading your blog and after I read back from the beginning I learned just how aptly titled it is. Yesterday's Wordless Wednesday post needed no comments.. that was wonderful. :) Loved it! Thanks for the reminder.

Thank you again, Shortone. That was a lot of fun!!! :)

4 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

You are so, so, so sweet Michelle ;)!

Leigh Ann said...

An award for MEEEE? Thank you SO much.

You totally deserve this award. you are an awesome blogger! I love getting to click on you ever day and see what you Cash's are up to. It's like seeing you every single day!

Michele said...

You are too sweet, Michelle. I love reading all the Arkansas blogs - it makes me feel like I'm at home :)

Givens-Craig Family said...

Thank you. I felt the same way about you that first "crazy night in the dugout at Burns Park. I adore your kids. Your family is so special to all of us. We LOVE the time we get to spend with all of you. Now, you have to teach me how to put Awards and stuff on the blog. You got me in to this so now you have to teach me how to do all the cool stuff. :-) By the way I love the new layout. Too cool.