Friday, October 10, 2008

Is it Friday already????


Wow, this week has gone by too fast!! It is time for me to go back to work. I don't want to go. I was just sitting here thinking how nice it would be to be canceled! That will never happen, but if it did, I would do a happy dance!


We actually were quite productive this week. I got all my kitchen cabinets finished and put back up. Yeah for me! Our floors are in and hopefully they will be able to start laying them within the next week. I am excited at the thought of moving and beginning the "next phase".


We had a great week of school, but Thursday was just too nice to stay inside. The weather was perfect and there was a great breeze; it was beckoning me to come play! So, play we did! We picked up Scarlett's friend, Karley and off to the zoo we went. What fun! Have you ever just sat and listened to the conversations between kids that age. It is too funny!! I think I heard "well actually..." no less than twenty times during their conversation.


We sat and had a picnic outside the zoo. Hubby works really close to the zoo, so he was able to walk over and join us. The zoo is always so much fun, the kids have been so many times, but they are always excited to go back.

How funny are these kids! We went to see the Grizzly bear and they all posed for me as if the grizzly was about to get them! OH MY!


After spending all afternoon at the zoo, we run home and get ready for a soccer game, and from there my friend picks me up at the game and I head out for some girl time. I get to go have dinner with my BFF from high school. We don't get to sit down and catch up very often since she is so busy but Thursday night we had dinner at Caio Baci and caught up on some much needed girl talk.

Today is Friday (not really.. but this post was started on Friday) and it is time for me to work. :( BOO HISS!!!! I feel good that we have had such a fun week! I hope the weekend goes by fast! ha! That is so not a normal thing to say, but when you work weekends, you look forward to Monday.

I leave with a couple more pics from our zoo afternoon.




Ethan took a picture of Scarlett, Karley and I. He may just have the gift of photography! Of course, that lead to all the kids wanting to take a picture.










Scarlett and I giving Ethan some bunny ears, with Karley taking the picture.









1 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

I was wondering where you had been?! I am glad that you had a fun day at the zoo ;)!