Thursday, October 2, 2008

What does Sonic and Camel have in common???

I guess we have all established that I am a Sonic Happy Hour Frequent customer. ;) I love my Diet Coke with Lemon and taking after my mom, it just taste better in a styrofoam cup. Don't ask.. it is an obsession of hers. Of course, the "go green" person in me realizes that styrofoam is oh so bad for the Earth; until I read this. It made me feel a lot better about my need for a good Sonic drink. :)

Anyway, while visiting Sonic today, we placed our order and then rolled our window back up and waited. Our order was delivered in about four minutes and when I rolled the window down the smell was ATROCIOUS! I am not sure what happened in those four minutes but whatever that smell was somebody needs to be changed.. if you know what I mean. I didn't say anything, I just took my drinks and rolled my window back up and started to leave. About the time I am pulling out of the drive a voice from the back seat says, " I hope that Camel wasn't near MY drink! That smelled like a Camel! UGHH! That was awful! I think somebody pooped in their pants!!!". I guess you can't get anything by a seven year old! By the time we were home it was all forgotten and our drinks were so good! :)

Definitely not a PC post, but it was a "funny ha-ha" had to be there moment. I agree with Ethan
and I hope that camel is no where near my drink the next time! ha! :)

Now as promised I am off to play Red Light Green Light on the trampoline. We have added additional lights such as BLUE is a Sitsi (land on your bottom and back up again), ORANGE is a spinning sitsi, PURPLE is a stage dive. I hope none of you are driving by about the time it is my turn to take a dive! I am sure it is quite entertaining to watch.

6 comments:

tondays said...

too funny! it's amazing what kids can think of at such odd times!

Michele said...

I love Sonic too - but I think it's the ice that makes it special. My husband always laughs at me but they have the best ice!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Thanks for entering the contest! Good luck!
Heidi

Givens-Craig Family said...

Maybe you need to tell us which Sonic the camels are hanging out at - because I hate to think what would be said in our van. :-) That is just precious that was your boy's thought.

Megan L Hutchings said...

The things kids say...lol!

I would LOVE to play a game of Red Light Green Light with your kiddos ;)!

Leigh Ann said...

That is funny, but I don't think I would have been able to drink it after that. I would be worried the camel made my drink. Ewwww!

Red light, green light sounds fun! I would pay money to see you dive! Remember my "swan dive?" I know you are laughing hysterically right now.