Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Ever feel like you are so busy, but yet you have nothing to show for it??? We did a whole lot of nothing this weekend. Eating, shopping and visiting with family. That is my idea of a good time! Scarlett and Ethan made their hand print Christmas tree shirts with my mom. These turned out SO CUTE! They love doing any kind of arts and crafts that gets their hands dirty!


Scarlett couldn't wait to try hers on and model it for all of us to see.

We had a lot of fun on Thanksgiving day. It is always so much fun just to spend the day sitting around with family. Scarlett and Carson colored all afternoon on the floor at my Granny's house. They used styrofoam plates to made puppets. Too cute! Carson is only 2 1/2 years old, but he thinks he is as big as they are! Ethan, Scarlett and Carson have a lot of fun playing together.



Mitchell came home and spent the night with us. I went to bed at eleven pm and when I got up at 3:30 am they were STILL up playing video games! I was informed they were having a tournament! Did you see the story about the kid that collapsed after playing video games for 20 hours??? That would be my husband. I am so glad Mitchell feels welcome at our house, and our house is a fun place for him to be and I am glad that hubby feels like a kid when he gets to hang out and play video games all night! ha!


The rest of the weekend was spent doing pretty much more of the same. Shopping, Eating, and hanging out.


Sounds exciting, huh?? That is my idea of a holiday! Now I start to hit the panic button, trying to get everything done over the next few weeks. Better get busy...

2 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Those Christmas tree shirts are wonderful. What a great idea. I am glad your kids are creative. When my daughter was younger we enjoyed mading things all the time. Now she's 12 not that interested anymore. Can I borrow your kids please?
I hope your Christmas preparations are going well and are not too hectic.
Lindsay

Megan L Hutchings said...

Love the Christmas Shirts ;)! Your sweet hubby sounds like mine ;)!