Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Way Back Wednesday Random Pics...

Have you ever just looked through the pictures on your computer? I was surprised when I did a search for jpeg images that I had over 25,000 pictures on my computer! I guess that means I need to do some major back up one weekend. Here are just some random pictures that made me smile for a Way Back Wednesday moment...

Ethan got some brand new Superman pajamas and he LOVED them! He used our bed and would jump and "fly" like Superman. I just happened to catch him right as he "took off" on his flight!
This was after the "Dr. Suess Birthday Party" at our local library. Back when Ethan was three years old.
Playing at the park back in 2005.
I wish you could see her little apron. It said "Diva in Training". Too cute! She used to play in her toy kitchen for hours!
Scarlett used to use her own clothes to play dress up. She would put on a fashion show almost every night. Occasionally, like this time, she might have on two or three dresses, some pants, a hat and accessories. She was never at a loss of creativity.
and my last, but one of my favorite pictures of Scarlett from "way back". This was before she became a pro at applying lipstick. She used to ask me all the time "you got "wipstick"?" It was a must have in her book!

4 comments:

Givens-Craig Family said...

Those are precious pictures. What great memories you have stored in those photos. I am afraid to see how many I have on the computer!! Bet I take a bunch more on Friday. Whatcha think?

Leigh Ann said...

Loving those pictures! Evan had those same pj's and also loved them!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I have got to get some of those pjs for Vance ;)!

Old pics with warm memories are the best!

Lindsay-ann said...

Loved seeing your wonderful random pictures. Ethan at 3 years old reminds me of what my husband looked like at that age! Same coloring.
The superman pj's picture is brilliant.
Thanks for sharing your precious memories.
Lindsay