Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sixth Picture Story

6th Picture

When I saw this on Leigh Ann and Megan's blog, I thought this was a very cute idea. Here is what you are supposed to do:

1. Open your picture folder.

2. Go to the sixth folder.

3. Open the sixth picture.

4. Import into your blog and tell the story.

Here is my sixth picture...

Okay, so my pictures are not really in folders, so I just took the sixth picture in my "picture" folder. Here is the story behind this photo...

This is at Riverfest 2006 and my pouty faced little girl is MAD! She has already rung the bell on the trolley, painted, played drums and ate ice cream. We have now came across the water fountain and all the little kids are playing. Many of them without their shirts on, of course "many" of them are boys, and the other half is the riff raff that Riverfest tends to bring out. Scarlett is not wanting to take NO for an answer and the fact that so many have their shirts off is not helping my case. I received this look many times over the next few minutes while we waited and watched Ethan play in the water. She never joined in the fun. She stayed mad about having to keep herself clothed. It is so hard to be mad when she looks so cute pouting! :)

3 comments:

Givens-Craig Family said...

Oh how I love the pouty face. That is precious. I will have to post my sixth picture soon. Of course, I have so many picture directories (imagine that), it will be hard to figure out which is the 6th folder in each. :-) Hope you guys have a great Tuesday

Megan L Hutchings said...

This is so hilarious and cute ;)!

Anonymous said...

That is one cute face - even when mad! Can anyone play this?!!