Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been tagged! :)

I love playing along and I love being tagged. I was tagged by Shortone and was so excited! I have seen many variations on this and I have had to think really hard to come up with 6 random things about myself. So, here it goes...

1. I was involved in a little bit of everything growing up. I took piano lessons until age 19, twirled baton until almost 19, took ballet, gymnastics, and then started playing softball at 14. Of all the activities I really LOVED being a cheerleader. That was what I had always wanted to do and I enjoyed it so much. I wonder where Ethan gets his involvement from??? Guess I shouldn't really wonder.

2. I would have LOVED to be a child of the 60's. I think I am a little bit of a hippy at heart.

3. I love concerts! There is nothing like live music! I have sat through many concerts that I cared nothing about but still had a good time. I have seen everyone from Garth Brooks, Prince, U2, Kiss and so many more. I have been to all genres and actually enjoyed every show I have seen. I even saw Milli Vanilli back in the day, and I have sat through White Zombie.. that should tell you how much I LOVE music. My favorite shows by far have been Garth Brooks, who just can't be beat live, and Keith Urban.. for obvious, previously stated reason.. and my random fact number 4...

4. Laughing at Shortone's desire to be the next Ms. Jovi, I thought about my dream and my wish that I was Nicole Kidman.. AKA Mrs. Keith Urban. Hubby has been warned that IF he ever followed me home.. I would have to let him in! Until then a "Good Day, Mate!" every now and then from hubby will have to suffice.

5. I am such a kid at heart. If there is a noise to be made, a mess to be in, I am the one that will let my kids be right in the middle of all of it! I think there is so much to be said for hands on learning! :) It used to drive my husband crazy that I let the kids bang on pots and pans, paint in the floor, and wait until you see our sugar cookie baking day! :) That is A LOT OF FUN!!!

6. Lastly, this is a random fact about my husband, but will explain why I call him "hubby" all the time on the blog. I guess it is a random fact about me at the end of the story. I call "hubby" Jack.. but that is not his name.. that is no where in his name. His name is Kerry. I knew him as Jack for a while before I was told by a friend of his from Tennessee that JACK was not his name! Imagine my surprise! So, I can switch from Kerry to Jack and back again depending on who I am with . I call him Kerry around his family, and Jack around my family and friends. I have mastered the art of the quick switch. So, out of respect for his family I try not to do anything official or send anything out and call him Jack since I know that is not his given name.

So, now to tag six people to list six random things about themselves. I loved the way that Naomi listed her six people, she played a game and they had to guess. I thought I would give it a try. So I tag the following people...

YOU have the cutest kids, you don't blog near enough, and I know how creative your "funny bone" is, so you really should show us all your talent. I figure if I call you out maybe you will post something. :)

YOU also have two of the cutest kids, great hair, your little princess makes me laugh. :)

YOU have been so much fun getting to know. I just love your little boy and I am so glad HE is friends with my guy. You guys were just what hubby and I needed. :)

YOU are missed here at GNO! We need your spunk and your fire.. so I would suggest a trip down the interstate for the next GNO! :) We need sum Roachel time! :)

YOU have already been tagged.. but I am trying to get my six.. so you get tagged again. What can I say, my life at the mall, at school, and definitely GNO would be so different had I not met you WAY back in the 70's. :)

YOU are family. Family is so important to us and I am SO thankful that we have such a close family and such a BIG family! I love your kids and wish we got to see them more. :)

So, if you were tagged try to play along and tell us six random things about yourself.

and with that I am done blogging for the day! I am all caught up and it only took me eight hours to get it all down.

4 comments:

tondays said...

thanks for playing! it is fun to learn things about others. I love concerts too - i camped out at Barton Coliseum back in the early 90's to get Garth tickets the first time he came to Little Rock -it was worth it then.

Maybe we can plan a double wedding for when you get to be Mrs. Urban & I Mrs. Bon Jovi! LOL

Abby said...

Michelle - you are cracking me up, especially with the "funny bone" comment. You have the longest memory known to man!

Ok, I'll play, but I'm going to have to do some thinking!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am with you..."MAKE LOVE NOT WAR" would definitely be a t-shirt in my closet ;)!

Leigh Ann said...

So, was I the 70's chick? Ha! I'm not as big of a Keith fan as you are, but I think I too would have to step back and think for a minute if he came calling. :)