Monday, September 8, 2008

WOOO PIG SOOIE for TWO with a piece of GNO

Well, Saturday came and went and the Razorbacks are 2-0! Yippee!! I am not sure the rest of the season will be as exciting. None the less hubby says there is plenty of talent and lots to build on so he will be okay this year if it is not a winning season. But who knows, I have seen it done before. They had the best time at the game. Ethan made a friend and shared popcorn, funnel cakes and lots of football talk with the nice guy that sat beside him. My kids will talk to anybody and if you act like you are listening you might as well get comfortable because they can go on for quite a while. They tailgated before the game. I think Ethan enjoyed that part as much as anything. They packed up hot dogs, chips, dip and cokes. I sent them with a football platter and Razorback cups. They were all fixed for the excitement. Here is a picture of them before they left. Ethan enjoyed the tailgating but was excited to get to the field. When he got home he told me that Fayetteville was fun and the field was nice, but Little Rock was LOUD and likes LOUD! Of course, the game he went to in Fayetteville, we were winning 56-10 and the crowd was dwindling. Leave it to me to forget to charge the camera battery and it went dead on them before they ever made it into the field! I hate that! But that left Scarlett and me alone from 12-11pm! We had a day! Have you ever let a five year old guide the activities? My advice is DON'T! You will be worn out! First we had business to take care of, we had to return soccer cleats and buy different ones. CHECK! and then it was left to Ms. Scarlett to do whatever she wanted so here is how our day went:

1. Lunch because she was "eaty".. which for some reason is what she has always called being hungry. We laughed and had "girl" talk during lunch. She had lots to talk about!
2. Chuck E Cheese to play games. Fifty tokens, 100 tickets, and a plastic headphone set later, we are off to do something else.
3. To the stores to look at "fashion". She wanted to check out the "girly" stuff. So we went off to a few different stores. I did not quite have THIS in mind, but of course this is the sort of thing that got her attention. We tried on every single mask Target had to offer. :)
4. She wants to "make something". We head off to Hobby Lobby and get a kit to make you own garden stones. Looks messy! YEAH! She wanted to make her own BLING shirt but I talked her out of that for now.
5. Guess what.. she is "eaty" again! So we grab some nuggets at Wendy's and that makes her happy.
6. Target and rummage the dollar shop. She finds a cool microphone to go with her headphones. She is ready to go home and make her "stuff".
7. We make the garden stone. Turns out really cute, and now that I have a picture added you can see it, too. :)
8. We spent the last hour making a video. Actually we made several videos. She had her microphone and her headset (she tossed it) and she went to town. She was a SUPERSTAR!


A while back I told her I was going to send her to Hollywood! She had so much drama and sass that she would be just perfect. She was happy with that and wanted to be a Star.. until we got home. Mean little Ethan got the map out and showed her where we live and where Hollywood is and that was the end of that. Don't even mention sending her to Hollywood! She gets very upset! ha! Hope you enjoy her videos. We have an hours worth of singing, acting and even her bear, Kia, got in on the action. Scarlett made a movie starring Kia. Apparently at some point she had my phone and was taking lots of pictures. I just found about twenty shots of Scarlett making faces on my phone.


***Just in case you are wondering, the first song is "Burning Up" from the Jonas Brothers, witha few ad libs from Scarlett. Such as "I could look cool, or I could sit in JAIL!" definitely not what they say, I looked it up to be sure! ha! and the second song is "This is Me" from Demi Lovato. :)

4 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

What a GREAT Saturday! I absolutely LOVE the pic of Ethan by the little grill ;)!

ps We won our first week of FF!

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so glad Ethan had such a great time at the game. What great memories you and Jack are making for him. I love that you and Scarlett had a girls night. I can't wait to do that when EG gets a little bigger. I can't imagine where you kids get there gift of gab. Can you??? :)

Jessica said...

Michelle,

So glad you are Hog fans!! Your daughter is a hoot! : )

The Rodtnick's - Kerry, Amanda, Reece, Riley, and Ally Kate said...

Scarlett cracks me up!!! I love her music videos you made. :) As for ethan you are training him right... 100% hog fan!!! He probably knows more about football then most men. haha