Monday, September 22, 2008

Long Weekend Wrap Up...

This has been a long weekend at my house! We started the weekend off on Thursday since it was Ethan's birthday and we played ALL day at the park with some friends. I found a Razorback cupcake cake and it was just perfect for my football loving birthday boy. The kids played so hard all afternoon at the park! I know I already mentioned the park but I now have pics to share.











Can you tell how tired all these kids look! They have been played non stop for over three hours at this point. They are tired and FILTHY!!!











I don't know if Ethan was ignoring Hayden or really didn't notice what was going on! ha! :)













Friday night we went to the Polish Karnawal. The kids had a blast! They look forward to the carnival every year. The games are easy enough and they always win lots of prices. They even have a flea market there and Ethan found these football pads that he just HAD to have! :) He then won a football my tossing it in the hole on the quarterback challenge. I am telling you this child is destined to be a football star in some capacity! :) Here is my sweet child in his Heisman pose with his pads and football! :) Isn't that funny!! Scarlett played all the games and won lots of prices. I think when all was said and done we had "spent" $40 but walked out with a cake, 2 pounds of deli meat, 2 liter Sprite, footballs and tons of other prices. Definitely worth the happiness of the kids. Between the kids taking pictures and the in and out of the camera my settings were changed so I really do not have any good pics from Friday night. But here is Scarlett playing golf. She just wanted some "face time" on my blog, too. :)

Saturday Ethan had his second fall baseball game and I had to work at Duck Duck Goose. Out of 123 items I sold everything but 8 items! I did really well! Definitely worth all my hard work for those few days.

All in all we had a very busy weekend! We are geared up for the week to start and do it all over again. :) I am already looking forward to GNO this Friday!!! Yeah!! I finally am going to be able to attend! I can't WAIT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed by that cake... sounds like a fun, and exhausting day... your children must have slept well...

Megan L Hutchings said...

What a GREAT post!

1) Love the cake :)

2) Love the Heisman Pose even more!!! You must keep that for future events!

3) If by GNO you mean time with Leigh Ann, then I am JEALOUS! Hug her for me!

tondays said...

I was at the Polish Karnawal with my kids Friday night too. We go every year - we always go early enough so we cna enjoy the dinner & then head down to the good old fashioned midway! We love it - my kids are older so they didn't want to play any of the games this year - happy that it saved me money; sad that they think they are too big! Bet we passed each other & didn't even know it!