Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tagged by Leigh Ann...

Leigh Ann was tagged and then tagged all her blog friends so I thought I would answer these questions. It sounds like fun! I love being tagged and I love reading other blogger friends "tags". I always learn so much more about them. So here it goes..

I am...blessed beyond measure.

I think...about irrational fears a lot of times.

I know...my kids are my greatest joy, and I treasure everyday with them.

I wish...I had more time.

I dislike...bad drivers, any kind of seafood, and waiting in lines.

I miss...having a small baby.

I fear... something happening to my family.

I feel... extremely lucky in life.

I hear...music playing on the TV.

I crave...attention.

I wonder...how my life will change in ten years, how much my children will grow and what kind of teenagers they will be.

I love... Jesus, my family, the water, friends, sports

I ache...for families that have lost loved ones.

I care..for sick people.

I always... tell my family I love them.

I am not...a shy person.

I sing...in the car VERY LOUDLY.

I cry...when I think about anything happening to my kids.

I don't always... let my husband know how much I appreciate and love him.

I write... private notes to myself A LOT.

I win...everytime my kids give me kisses and hugs.

I lose... on days that I don't have patience and do not slow down to see the beauty in the day.

I never...eat anything from the sea! (right there with ya, Leigh Ann)

I listen.. to Keith Urban A LOT

I am scared of.. something happening to my family and FROGS

I need... to catch up my scrapbooking.

I hope...that I grow old with my husband, and we watch our kids grow.

I tag... anyone that reads this. :)

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I'm glad you did this. I think I knew a lot of these things about you, but I didn't know about the frog thing. Hilarious!