Friday, May 23, 2008

Catching up...

Sometimes I get so busy I forget to blog about all the fun things we are doing. I have tried to be diligent about blogging but sometimes it falls through the cracks with everything else going on. I have a few pictures to share from some of the things that have been going on over the past two weeks.

First off and the best fun was a play date! YEAH! My kids LOVE being outdoors. They would stay outside from sun up to sun down if we let them. They just love going to the park and going with Maddy and Fletcher is the best! Ella Grace and Leigh Ann joined us today and Ethan just loved EG! He had the best time playing with her. He is so sweet to little kids. He likes the "big brother" role and takes it very seriously.

The weekend was filled with a lot of nothing which can be a blessing. We stayed around the house for the entire weekend! Lots of R&R.

Spring soccer came to an end and Ethan had his "end of season" party. He was asked to play summer league but I think we are going to take a break until fall. He needs a rest from being SO busy.

The rest of our week was filled with baseball and softball and my monthly pokeno game with the girls from Sunday School.

0 comments: