Friday, February 1, 2008

This is Ethan...


I thought I would share a few favorite photos of Ethan this Friday. I realized with all the talk on my blog he is so low key and laid back that he has been forgotten. Ethan goes with the flow and really never causes a stir. That is left all to Scarlett and she does it well! If any of you knew me growing up and remember my brother Matthew, aka The Golden Child at my household.. well, Ethan is Matthew! Ethan is like Matthew in so many ways! (My "little"brother turns 25 tomorrow! I'll post about him then) Ethan has the same flair for sports and love of life! I love both my children so much, but it is funny to me how two kids with the same parents can be so different! We had guest over for the dinner the other night and when I call the kids in to introduce them and say "hello". Ethan grabs them with a big hug and a "Hi" and Scarlett yells "hello" as she is running through the room without stopping. Never a dull moment at my house!

The first picture was taken at a Travelers baseball game a couple of years ago. Ethan will start his first season of baseball this year and he is so excited! He is really good at it in the backyard, so I hope that translates well on the field. This picture to the left was taken at the beach this summer. Ethan has always been my little poser! You get a camera out and he turns it on. Whatever he is doing he will stop so he can pose properly for the camera! ha!


Lastly, This is Ethan and his Daddy at his first Razorback football game. He LOVES football! He knows all the rules, and actually understands them. His daddy and him have the same Razorback passion. Ethan was able to meet, what he called "the greatest backfield ever" this past football season. He met Darrin McFadden, Felix Jones and Peyton Hillis and was able to get his football signed by them. He was SO excited that day! I think he called everybody he knew just to tell them.

So, that is it, just a few of my favorite pictures of Ethan. So if it seems my day is filled with Scarlett... that is because Ethan is sitting at the table doing his work like I asked him to do and I am chasing her down, trying to convince her learning is necessary! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. I love meeting new blogger friends! :-) You have a precious family!!! I enjoyed taking a look at your blog and I look forward to your future posts. Thanks again!

Leigh Ann said...

He is such a cutie pie. Looks so much like you, I can't believe it sometimes! What a sweet boy!