Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back at home...

We made it back home today around 4pm so it was a quick road trip but so much fun and well worth the drive. The kids had a lot of fun at the Razorback game. I am not sure who had the most fun. Scarlett jumped, yelled and cheered and engaged everyone around us in conversation. The poor girl beside us obviously did not know what she was starting when she asked Scarlett her name.. that began a thirty minute conversation! It was quite humerous. They both had their pictures made with the mascots (unfortunately the one with the boys did not turn out), Scarlett had her face painted with a pink razorback heart, and Ethan loved walking through the Hall of Fame there at Bud Walton Arena. Ethan is my number one sports fan! He loves all sports and is actually knows a lot about most sports. The kids get the most excited about sleeping in a hotel room! Who would have thought that one small room could bring so much joy. They check out every single square inch of every hotel we ever stay at and inspect everything. We had a great time and are planning a trip back to the Spring Football game. Ethan's first love is football so he is extra excited about that! He will be sad that D-Mac is gone.. but there will be somebody knew to be excited about. He proudly displayed his D-Mac cup.. right above my head! Full of coke, I must have been feeling brave this morning. We drove home trying to make sure we beat any ice that was headed to northern Arkansas but definitely had to stop off at Ozark for Rivertowne BBQ! OH MY! If you ever get a chance to go there I definitely recommend it. It is so GOOD and they have the BEST ranch dressing EVER! We had a huge lunch and enough for dinner tonight. Plus.. I bought a 1/2 gallon of the ranch dressing. You think I could freeze it??? Hope everyone has had a great week! I've been tagged.. so I will post that next! :) I have to think a while about 7 random things about me.

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I know I left some crazy comments. I don't know why I was thinking the day you left was Friday and you wouldn't be back on Saturday. My days are messed up from Monday being a holiday I guess. Anyway, glad ya'll had fun. Cute pic of you and the kids. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday.