Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Road Trip!


As I am packing this morning to go to Fayetteville I thought I would leave you with a funny picture and one that makes Scarlett laugh.. which this morning we are in need of a laugh. She does not want to take a shower, pack her bag, stay home or go.. she just wanted to sleep and well I messed that up when I woke her from her nice cozy warm bed and so, like her mother.. she is a BEAR when she is woke before she is ready!

The weather is calling for a possibility of snow in northern Arkansas so just in case we get stuck I am packing for a couple of days rather than just a overnight stay. Part of me thinks it might be fun to be stuck in a nice warm hotel.. last time we were stuck in the ice.. it was on the interstate for 28 hours and that is a whole story in its self. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

I must go try to convince Scarlett it really is a good day and she will have fun at the basketball game tonight.

GO HOGS!!!!

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

That pic is cute! I hope you all have a fantastic time. Going to the games is so exciting, and I know Ethan will be in his element! Be careful and have a great time. We'll miss you at girls' night out!

Leigh Ann said...

I just re-read this. Maybe you'll be back in time for girls' night????

Leigh Ann said...

Check my blog. I tagged you...if you have time and want to do this.