Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just to have something to laugh about..

Okay, well AI proved to not have anything funny to laugh about last night, so thank goodness for Youtube.com.. we pulled up our favorite from last week.. THE BIRD MAN! and brothers forever. :)




Wednesday was a good day! Ethan is signed up for his fourth season of soccer and LOVING it! and we signed Scarlett up yesterday for "nastics" aka gymnastics. She was so excited she wore her new leotard to church underneath her track suit and told everybody that she was going to take "nastics". Ms. Tammy, her new teacher, told her to work on her splits and she is working very hard at them. She asked mommy to show her how to do the splits and that was a definite laughing moment at my house! WOW! how did I ever do them! Her first class is Monday and she can not wait. Ethan has already told her she had to have a bag to carry her things in and then a lock to put on her locker.. as if she has something very valuable! :)

Wednesday nights are always one of my favorite nights of the week.. I know.. not the norm, but when you work on the weekends you don't really look forward to Friday. The kids leave for dinner at church at 5pm and get back home around 7:15pm so Jack and I have made that our "date" night. We have a couple of hours of alone time and that is always a nice thing. Last night we went to dinner at Senor Tequila! YUM!!! Home by 7:00 in mommy/daddy mode feeling a wee bit rejuvenated.

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I couldn't help but giggle last night when I thought about Scarlett singing that song. I told Derek about it and he said, "Oh, no!" I really can't think of a worse song to hear over and over! I'm glad you had a date night. Sr. T is sooo good. I haven't had it in a while and miss it! Their cheese dip is the best!