Friday, February 22, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Leigh Ann! It has taken me all night to try to think of 7 random things about myself.. and I am not sure I still came up with a substantial list. But anyway.. here is what I am supposed to do:

List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person
know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am just under five foot tall and I use my kids at the grocery store and shopping to get the things I can not reach. So.. if you ever see a small kid being hoisted up to the top shelf to get a cake mix, macaroni, etc.. that might just be me!

2. I failed my driving test the first time. No... not the written.. the DRIVING! and I am still not the best driver in the world. I seem to get distracted easily.

3. I play fantasy football and I am actually really good at it! I take it seriously and have won the championship twice in the last five years.

4. I enjoy scrapbooking! I have over 17 albums that I have finished and just love doing pages about my kids.

5. I freak out about blood and bones! Yes, I know.. not always the best thing when you work in a hospital and a lot of times in the ER. Under pressure I can usually handle myself.. but when I was first out of school (which was 13 years ago) I would really get sick! I now handle blood a lot better than bones.

6. I play softball during the summer for my church. I play second base and absolutely LOVE it!
7. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the water. Any kind! I like the beach, skiing at the lake, anything. Last summer trying to prove I was still young and agile enough to kneeboard and ski.. I tore my knee up.. so this summer should be interesting. My husband had to remind me that I was 35 years old!

Now to tag people.. I think most I know have already been tagged so if you read this and have not yet been tagged.. consider this your tag! :)

Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

You need to get to bloggin' girl! I like your playlist. I need to do that!