Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's a date...

Okay, well, if you read Leigh Ann's blog then you know where I was this Saturday night! Girls night! Yeah!!! I look so forward to it and now it's an official date every month. Yippee!!! We decided that the fourth Saturday each month will be our night out, our night to tell old and new stories and laugh about what's going on in our lives. The girls have been my best friends forever it seems! We have all laughed and cried and shared some great memories together. I am so thankful to have such a core group of friends. Our meaning of a night out has definitely changed over the years but it is still a lot of fun. We laughed because Leigh Ann took out her camera to take pictures for her blog, but secretly I had my camera hidden away in my purse! Rather than take out my camera I am still learning to use, I just told her to "email me the pics". I have decided I am going to start a scrapbook from our nights out and just our times together, I think it will be something special for Scarlett to see when she is older, I am hoping I can go back and find pictures starting from way back in the beginning! You know back when we were younger. :) So, girls if you got any pictures...bring 'em on!

Here are a couple of pictures from our dinner at Lily's Dim Sum and Then Some
Michelle and I
Abby and Abby

Toni, Kim and Leigh Ann











2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Where is the picture of you and Michelle??? That scrapbook sounds like a great idea! I wish I had the time to scrapbook! Learn how to use your camera so you can be the dork next time that whips it out during dinner. Ha! Love ya!

Leigh Ann said...

Did you see where Pyzam has a Keith Urban blogger template. I couldn't help but think of you!