Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been tagged...

My friend Leigh Ann tagged me so I am supposed to list some things I love and some things I hate... So, here we go...

Things I LOVE:
sitting on the couch next to my husband
being with my kids
New perfume and lotions
Candles
watching my kids sleep
going shopping with plenty of money
the beach or any vacation
dates with my husband
when the house is clean and I can sit and relax
scrapbooking
my family
girls night
my friends
working out.. I feel so much better when I do it.. even though it could be on the hate list, too!

THINGS I HATE or atleast have a strong dislike to...

COLD weather!!! UGH!!
negative people
bad drivers
feeling overly busy which leads to my next...
stress
trying to lose weight
Fish
folding and putting away laundry
hearing my kids cry
sick kids

That was fun! :) Thanks Leigh Ann!

0 comments: