Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another New Beginning...

Recently my dear friend, Leigh Ann, started a blog and I have had the best time reading her blog about her daily events with her family and friends. I decided it would be a great thing for me to do.. again. I used to blog and I really enjoyed it and then as life and work took over it slipped away and now after reading Leigh Ann's great blog it got me remotivated to try again! :) Thanks Leigh Ann!

Now, to come up with a name! "Love you a Google" seemed like the perfect name for my blog since it is a game my children and I play daily! We started off with "I love you" and "I love you more", and then we learned the meaning of a GOOGLE! That definitely seemed like an infinite amount of LOVE that could not be beat. So, we would say "I love you a google!" My kids have such a great time "winning", thinking they love me more! Of course, I always tell them "they win". As much as they love me, they have no possible idea of how infinite my love is for them.

So what is a google? That is a ONE with ONE HUNDRED zeroes behind it.

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started your blog back! I think I'll have to do this instead of scrapbooking because I'm so behind and I don't have the time to get caught up! Know I'll be reading a lot and I'll post your link on my page. I'll also ask my blogging bff's to stop by and visit, too. It'll be like seeing you every day!