Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life with the queen of drama...


Much to my surprise, Ethan lost his second tooth. We woke up Monday morning and Ethan had money in his hand and when I asked him where he got the money, he told me the the tooth fairy and showed me his little smile now missing two front teeth. I am thankful that hubby and him kept this quiet to me, I had a hard time dealing with the last loose tooth. He was so excited to have received a second visit from the tooth fairy.. but someone else was not so happy. We explained it to Scarlett that last time was the ONLY time the tooth fairy would leave her something, too. The first tooth was special so she would get a little something under her pillow but nothing after the first tooth. She was so angelic and said, "she knew and that was okay". Fast forward to this morning.. this is the face I saw once she realized Ethan had money.
and this was the same face fifteen minutes later.. only it is hard seeing the face with it buried in the pillow...Thank goodness "The Tooth Fairy" finally called and asked me if Scarlett found her dollar under her pillow. I know, I know.. bad parents that give in to their children and we are getting better about it.. but it is still hard. Anyway, this is the face after being told that her daddy thought he saw the Tooth Fairy by her pillow, too.Now you tell me..isn't it worth a dollar to see that face?

Hope you are all having a great week!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

You got a bargain...$1 for THAT face! Definitely worth it!

Megan L Hutchings said...

What a steal!!!! It can be tough when you just want to give in ;)!