Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a quick update...

This past two weeks have been so busy and so crazy! I do have lots of pictures and if you are actually still reading my blog check back because I will add them in the morning. We have been swimming A LOT! I know that is a surprise. We have had play dates and family from Tennessee. We are always so happy to see Leslie (my sister in law) and family. Ethan and Jacob have a ball and the girls love playing together. I was not around much because I had to work! :( So unfair!

We have been working hard on our house and our estimated move date is going to be Labor Day weekend. My husband thinks it will be the weekend before but I am optimistically saying Labor Day. It is really coming along . We have painted almost the whole house and are almost ready to put down the new floors.

Lastly, we are getting ready for vacation! I can not wait. We are leaving Thursday morning early and driving to Pensacola for a few days and then going to Gulf Shores to meet my entire family! Entire family means all fifteen of us in one house for a week. We did this last year and it was a blast. The kids have the best time and we as adults get a week of R&R that is always appreciated.

I will add the pictures ASAP. I am at work tonight, and do not have way to add pictures. :(

Hope you all are having a great week and I will try to keep this blog thing a little better.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Check my blog for a surprise. :)

Megan L Hutchings said...

Michelle ~ it sounds like things are a wee bit CRAZY but I am glad to know you are doing well ;)!

Have a GREAT time on vacation!!

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so glad the house is coming along and you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I can't wait to see it. Don't worry...I'm still checking on you EVERY DAY!