Sunday, July 13, 2008

It was a LONG weekend...

Miss Scarlett working on her scrapbook

Our weekend started off great. I had a friend over on Friday night and we scrapbooked half the night. I am SO behind on my scrapbooking. I got the new cricut machine for my birthday, which was seven months again, and was just now getting a change to use it. I LOVE it! My pages look so much better by having the letters cut out for me. I had the Sizzix machine and if you scrapbook you know that was wonderful.. but the cricut takes it to a whole other level! ha! Scarlett likes to be involved with the girls so she sat in there and Kelly working hard on her Easter pages.. she is behind, too.

cropped with us the entire time. I can not wait until we get moved into our new house, I am going to have my own craft room! My scrapbook stuff can stay out full time and I am sure that will help me get caught up and I am likely to work on my books more often.
Our messy table

My page using my new machine.. LOVE it! :)

After Friday night there is not much to tell about our weekend. We worked on the house the rest of the weekend. All day Saturday and Sunday! I feel like we are getting a lot done, but I know there is still a major amount to be done! We saw a snake in the front yard, which freaked me out! The bushes all along the front of the house have to go.. they will be cut out soon! I saw the snake sneak back in those bushes, so that was enough for me to be convinved we did not need bushes at all!

Other than work and more work that was my weekend! Doesn't sound like much fun, huh? Hope you all had a more exciting weekend.

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Having your own craft room will be GREAT! I'm so jealous! That snake would have freaked me out, too! Yikes! I can't wait to see it when you get it all done. You should post befores/afters of what you have already gotten done.

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am so jealous that you are going to have your own craft room! We are going to have an office so maybe Web will share ;)!

You definitely need to post pics of all the hardwork you are doing!