Sunday, August 10, 2008

Overdue Part Deux

Just another picture of me and the kids...
One of the many pictures of our nightly crab hunting excursions. The kids loved hunting crabs, although anytime they came close to catching them they ran away screaming! It was so funny!

One of the crabs we did actually catch. Hubby did most of the catching. We all carried flashlights and buckets and looked really good out there on the beach, but did little of the work. We always looked at them and showed them off to the kids and them scattered as we turned the bucket over to let the crabs go back to their home in the ocean.

Hubby with is two favorite people...



Ethan and Scarlett looking all cute and sweet on the first night of trying to get beach pictures..
Just a small glimpse of dinner time at the beach house. Ever try to get 15 people still and fed??? I am sure it is not easy. My mother did most all the work. Thank goodness for moms! :) I appreciate mine more and more everyday!

Just another picture of Ethan and Scarlett on night #2 of pictures.. I couldn't figure out which outfits I liked the best.. so I did some pictures with both sets! :)
All the kids running crazy on the beach. They had been feeding cheetos to the seagulls. Probably not something we were supposed to be doing.. I am not sure.
As you can tell we had a wonderful week with lots of things going on and a lot of things to do. I can't wait for next year! We got back home last Saturday night and we are off to work on our house today. So, back to reality. :( YUCK!

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

You got some really great pictures! I missed the beach this year. We didn't go because EG is still just too small. Maybe next year. I'm so glad you had a great time. I agree, your mom does rock, and always has!

Megan L Hutchings said...

These are great pics of great moments! I love the one of all of the kiddos sitting at the table waiting for dinner :

His Doorkeeper said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog about church camp! Yes, it is at Siloam Springs!

Your family looked like they all had a great time at the beach. I'm like Megan, I love that picture of all the kids at the table! How cute!

Blessings!