Sunday, August 24, 2008

Having fun and Working Hard

Friday afternoon we got together with Hayden's family. The kids have the best time. Nancie and I have fun with "girl talk", the guys have whatever it is they talk about and the kids just have loads of fun! What more could you ask for? Me to take pictures? Ha! Don't I wish. You will have to read Nancie's blog to see pictures. I am a little co-dependent I think! I sit back and let her take all the pictures. She is always ready, camera in hand, so she never misses out on anything. We did have a lot of fun and plan to do it again very soon!

I'll update that rest of the weekend on it's own post! :) It was a hard working weekend.

2 comments:

Givens-Craig Family said...

It was an awesome afternoon! I will definitely e-mail you some pics.

Abby said...

I can't wait to see it! I have to work Friday, but maybe we can get together next week???