Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What a weekend!

Our Easter weekend was a lot of fun! I still had to go to work at night so that made my daytime events a little more tiresome but we managed. On Saturday morning Ethan had his first soccer game of the Spring season and since we have had so much rain the field at Burns Park were flooded and we had to play at Pinnacle Mountain. It took Ethan a while to get back in the groove and get moving.. but once he did he seemed to enjoy it.. again! :) He saw a little friend he had not seen the past two seasons.. so he did spend most of his time on the field talking to his friend.. as you can see in the picture. ha! He takes after his momma!


After the soccer game we decided to go out to the Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival. We had a really nice picnic lunch from Subway and off we went. The kids love running through the daffodils and I enjoy taking their pictures. I had hoped to have them wear their Easter outfits but it so cool and I had not had any sleep.. so that hindered my desire to put forth a lot of effort! SO, in hindsight.. I wish I had known what was to come later in the day...I'll post the rest of the story next.. :)

0 comments: