Sunday, March 16, 2008

Princess for a Day!

This weekend has been so much fun! The kids all had THE best time! I have been so blessed with such great Sister in Laws. Both of my brothers wifes are wonderful and hubby's sister is awesome! We were sad to see Jacob and Lillie go home yesterday because we know it will be a while before we see them again (after saying bye on Sunday, that is).



I just had to share a few pictures of my "girly girls". The girls were so excited to get their hair curled and make up on. They looked so cute! They both were more than willing to "strike a pose". I did learn one thing.. if I am going to be bathing two girls very often I need to buy more than one Hello Kitty Towel, more than one set of curlers and more stick on earrings! :) This is some pictures the "spiffed" up little girls. They "vogued" and then made "silly" face! The boys were gone to Ethan's baseball practice so it was just us girls for a little while. What fun! I miss being so little and carefree! and I guess you never outgrow the wonderful feeling of a great hair day! :) Even at four years old these girls could appreciate it!




What a great weekend! This will be a busy week! Gotta find some green for the kids to wear tomorrow! Scarlett has worn her St. Patricks Day T Shirt all weekend so I think we need something different on Monday. :) Don't want them to get pinched.. they would not appreciate it and Scarlett just might hit somebody! :) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great week!

0 comments: