Friday, March 14, 2008

Quick update...


Here are a few pictures of our last two weeks.

We played in the snow and made a snowman that lasted a few hours...later in the week, on our second snow, which was very little at my house, hubby took the kids hiking through the woods behind our house and they loved it! They saw 6 deer on top of the hill.

They went to a couple of birthday parties and as usual had a ball!

We got all our clothes ready and delivered to Duck Duck Goose. This was my first time taking part in the "big consignment" sale and I must say it was a lot of work! I will have to see how great the pay off is before I decide to try it again. On the way home from "Duck Duck Goose" sale, Ethan and Scarlett were in the back seat talking about playing the game "duck duck goose" and Ethan told Scarlett it was called "duck, duck, MOOSE!" not GOOSE! He explained to her "how crazy" it would be for a Goose to chase a duck when they were both birds.. but a MOOSE! Now that would chase a duck! Sounded pretty reasonable to me. :)

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

0 comments: