Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back online...

My new DSL modem arrived today! Yeah!!! I can rejoin the world of the internet. I have been so lost this past month without my computer. I did have dial up, but let me tell you, once you are used to DSL and then you try to use dial it, it just will not cut it. I would get so frustrated that after five minutes of trying to upload pictures, post a blog, I would just shut down the computer.

I am so thankful to be back and hopefully I can now find some interesting things to blog about.

We are working on getting our sweet little puppy housetrained. UGHH! That is not going so well. It has only been two weeks so maybe we are expecting too much, but it has made dear hubby a little frustrated. If anybody has any ideas or things that worked for them please feel free to share them with me. I am open for trying anything.

Scarlett and Ethan both have their first games this weekend. They are very excited about their games. I have been practicing Scarlett's cheers with her and she is doing so good. I am very proud of her. Ethan is a natural athlete (okay, yes I am a little biased) but.. he is doing really well at basketball practice so I hope that translate to good things on the court. After the game we are going to lunch with some of our favorite people! The kids are so excited to see Hayden. It has been a long time and according to them they thought they were "never going to see him again"!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!!!

5 comments:

Givens-Craig Family said...

Hayden is beyond happy about tomorrow. I used to think Hayden was a natural athlete until I saw him in practice last night....hmmmm. Maybe Saturday will bring a new kiddo and new attitude. See you then.

Lindsay-ann said...

It was good to catch up with your blog. It looks like you had great Christmas, New Year and Birthday celebrations. I am glad you got your new modem and are back in business.
Have a lovley weekend.
Lindsay

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am so happy you are up and running again friend ;)!

Be sure to take lots of pics tomorrow and tell Ethan I am cheering his team on ;)!

Covered In Crafts said...

Welcome back! I just love your blog!

Givens-Craig Family said...

We had a great time seeing you guys today. I love the new background on the blog too!