Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Christmas morning arrived and I was up early! I lit the fire, made coffee, and even cleaned a few things. I did anything to keep busy and to keep myself from waking up the kids. You have to understand the kid in me is still bright eyed and wide awake at 6am on Christmas morning. My kids, however, have not gotten that gene. They have to be woke up on Christmas morning!! It takes Scarlett a few minutes to accept the fact that she was woke up. She was not a happy camper when first being woke up, but she quickly remembered that Santa came during the night and was all smiles.
Every year we film the kids coming down the hallway to the tree. Do you know how hard it is to keep two excited children at the end of the hallway when all they wanted to do is RUN!
They were so excited with all their gifts and were having so much fun.. and then there was a knock on the door. Uncle Matt, Aunt Dana, Nana and Papa came to visit, but they found a gift Santa had dropped at the door. You should have seen the kids faces when they opened this present!! Scarlett was SO EXCITED! She took off running with the dog. I think this poor little puppy has barely put down since arrived on our doorstep December 25th.
Needless to say, "Gizmo" , as he has been named, has been a welcome addition to our family . He is SO CUTE!!! It is hard to get mad at him when he looks up at you with those big brown eyes, and cute little face.

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

He is SO cute! I love how excited they were to get him!