Friday, April 11, 2008

My funny child...

I just got off the phone with my mother who asked me if "granny" aka her mother told me what Scarlett had said to her. I always cringe when people ask me that question because my sweet little four year just says whatever is on her mind! I of course said "No, granny didn't mention anything". So she preceded to tell and this is apparently how the conversation went...

Scarlett: "Granny, you have ugly toes! You need to fix those, they are nasty!"
Granny: "I know, Scarlett..I am old and I have ugly feet."
Scarlett: "You need to cut your toenails."
Granny: "I know, but I am too old to bend over anymore so I can't cut them."
Scarlett: "Well, my momma cuts my toenails and she can cut yours, too.. and she will paint them so we hide the yucky!"

After the conversation with my mom I asked Scarlett is she told Granny she had ugly feet.. and she quickly informed that she did not tell her she had ugly feet.. just ugly toes! :)

It might be a while before my granny wants to watch my kids again! ha!

Have a good weekend.