Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just an update...

This week has been busy just like the previous few weeks but we have had a lot of fun. To start off Ethan and I went to see the High School Musical on Ice Tour with a friend of his and his mommy (who is a friend of mine) and we LOVED IT! I felt guilty that I did not take Scarlett because she would have loved it, too. Scarlett went out on a "date" with her daddy and they had a great time. She was so cute when I told her she had a "date" with her daddy and asked if she could wear a dress! She is growing up too fast! SO, the night worked out for all of us and quality time was spent with each child. Here is a picture of Ethan and his friend Davis after the High School Musical.

Monday night we had our third baseball game of the season and all the kids are learning so much! I think I am learning a lot as team mom and staying the dug out during the game with 13 six year olds! Gotta LOVE that! :)
Ethan played pitcher and a line drive came at him and he stopped it and threw the ball home to get the runner out.. it didn't work.. but I was so proud that he knew what to do and eventually the rest will fall into place.

Two of my nephews have spent the last couple of nights with me and we have had a lot of fun! We have been to Target for popcorn and coke, the park, a nature hike, played on the trampoline, the slip and slide and in the sprinkler, and today we went to gymnastics with Scarlett. At this moment I have two kids running through the house and one in the bathtub yelling at the other two! I have discovered what it is like to be a mother of four the last couple of days and I think I know why I stopped at two! ha! :) but don't get me wrong.. it has been a lot of fun just tiring.

Almost the weekend! Yeah! I only have a couple of more weekends on the "weekend option" rotation at work and then I will be back in my comfort zone of PRN! As needed! I LOVE the sound of that! In the meantime we will keep juggling baseball, soccer, gymnastics, softball, ballet, friends, work, family.. all of the above! We are off to Fayetteville this weekend to take the kids to Razorfest (I say "kids" but I really think this is more of daddy & Ethan kind of thing) Scarlett and I just go along for the ride and for fear that we may miss out on something.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments: