Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BUSY! BUSY!

We are so busy these days with activities for the kids! I love it but occasionally it would be nice to just sit at home...but then again.. we would probably complain about that, too! Our schedule is very full. We have something everynight of the week and occasionally a couple of things.

Monday: Ethan's Baseball games
Tuesday: Soccer Practice/ Pokeno for me
Wednesday: Scarlett Gymnastics/"Movin' Up" Play with friends, Church
Thursday: Baseball Practice
Friday: Every gets to relax...and I go back to work! UGH!!!
Saturday morning: Soccer game, birthday party, and High School Musical Ice Tour that night.. and then I go to work at 11pm
Sunday: Church, SLEEP!!! and get ready to start all over

Where does everyone find time to do so much??? Scarlett is ready to start ballet, so I have promised her I would call today to find out exactly when the summer session starts. We have bought her ballet slippers, and her tap shoes so she thinks she is ready! Not sure when we will fit that in but I am sure we can. I appreciate now so much everything my mother did growing up. My brothers and I were involved in everything and looking back I think my mom spent a lot of time in the car running us around and yet she never complained and I personally think she missed all that.. because guess who has been at Ethan's games the past two weeks and shows up at his soccer games and is even willing to take Scarlett to gymnastics when we are busy.. YEP you guess it.. good ol'MOM! :) I appreciate her SO MUCH! Definitely makes my job a lot more fun and a little easier.

We did find time to go fly kites! The Easter Bunny had brought the kids some kites in their Easter Basket so with the windy days we have had we decided to go try them out. It was so much fun! I think hubby and I enjoyed it more than the kids. Ethan did really well and Scarlett tried really well! She would get scared it was going to "float away" when it got too high.


With all these things going on I have decided that I HAD to get back into the gym and start working out extra hard since I have slacked lately! I need to add some new songs to my Ipod workout playlist. One of my faves that always gets me moving really good is Kelly Clarkson's "Never Again", when that song comes on I always seem to step it up just a little bit more!
So tell me.. what songs are on your Ipod workout list that get you up and moving? I need some HELP!

Have a great Tuesday! American Idol is on tonight! Yeah!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I know...we are way too busy, too. That reminds me...we need to get Evan's kite out he got for his bday. Definitely been good weather for it. "Shake Your Bon Bon" baby by Ricky Martin! That'll get you going. HEE HEE! Anything by Kelly Clarkson or Avril or Gwen seems to always put that pep in my step. Luther and Christian music makes me cry and makes it difficult for me to breathe! :)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks so much for signing our blog! We hope you'll come back! :) I added you to my reader and hope to get to know you better! :)
Renee & The Special Ks