Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love is in the air...

February, the month of LOVE! What a great idea I saw on a couple of blogs.. in honor of LOVE taking the whole month of February to post daily about things you love! What great inspiration! Today is February 3rd, so I have a couple of days to catch up on. My February 1st post was all about the SNOW! So, I love SNOW! BUT.. just for a couple of days! I remember being so excited as a kid to wake up and see the ground covered with snow. I had that same excitement Saturday morning! How fabulous it was to get outside and sled and play! So, I LOVE SNOW!

February 2nd would have been an easy post.. I had it planned out.. I just never got around to posting. OOPS! So, had I of posted yesterday it would have been about my brother, Matthew. Yesterday was his birthday, so appropriately Matthew would have been the thing I love. I know, ewww, mush mush..but I do love him and am very proud of him. He was ten years younger than me, so while most people my age would have been gone from home and not around much, I was there. Being that I didn't get married until I was 28, I was there all through high school with him. I remember him being the pesky 6 and 7 year old that bugged Abby, Michelle and I while we practiced for cheerleading tryouts. I remember taking him to and from practices for baseball. I was there cheering him on at football and baseball. Took him to his first Garth Brooks show for his 16th birthday. I tease him about being the Golden child, but I am very proud of him. So, for February 2nd my post would have been that I love my brother Matthew, and I know I promised you THE picture.. so, that leads me to February 3rd and what I love. :) More to follow...

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Matthew is still 8 years old in my mind! So excited about his new baby!!! I still remember you picking him up by his head. OMG! Poor baby! I know you were only showing sisterly love though. ha!