Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I love you, I love you, I do...

I love my husband! That's an easy one right? But I love him so much more today than I did in 2000 when we said I do. I love him for all different reasons. I love him for being an amazing father to our two beautiful children. For being so involved in their lives and being truly invested in our family. I love him for supporting me in everything I do. I know that sometimes it is hard to support me and occasionally my mouth gets me in trouble, but he always stands behind me. I love him for providing for our family, for being a hard working man. I love him for his consistency, and strength. I love him for the silly things, like taking me to concert after concert just because I really like the band, or watching chick flicks with me on a Saturday night. I love him for giving me my space when I need it, for knowing that I need that time alone. I love him for backyard bonfires with the kids, creating new family traditions that we all enjoy.

I love him for being goofy with me! I know it is really hard for him to be goofy, but he does it, he is willing to go there with me. Which brings up the Santa hat picture.. Matthew, this is just for you! Jack was given such a hard time about this picture.. but you see.. he was just doing it to humor me, just doing it because I enjoy being a little silly. Because he loves me, he did it! But people like Matthew and several others in my family have given him a hard time about the Santa hat. I say wear it proud! I love you Jack Cash for loving me ENOUGH!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Very sweet. I think he looks cute in that Santa hat!

Matt~and~Dana said...

I LOVE the Santa Hat and how it hangs perfectly over Jack's cheesy smile! It's really a great picture, so he should be proud!